Pages

Monday, November 4, 2013

Photo Arrangement Replay class - 2nd page for week #1

Hello - I'm back to share a second page I made for the first week of the PAR class/challenge I'm involved in.  I decided to take the sketch and make a one page layout.  This chubby little girl is my Sarah Bear and she is wearing a special dress that her great-great-aunt brought back from Hawaii for her.  She seemed to enjoy it.

Here's a look at the page:
And here are some detail shots:    I used some Ali Edwards stamps, SU inks, enamel dots and a little wood veneer girl that I embossed with white power and then smooshed into a pink ink pad to color it.  LOVE it!  he papers are by Echo Park and I used vellum again to help the photos stand out off of the busy papers.
I cut a doily in half and layered some stickers from the collection pack and a few enamel dots.
And I tucked the other half of the doily under my letter sticker title to help it show up on that pink polka dot paper better.  I punched two tiny hearts and covered them with glossy accents.

Thanks for stopping by!
Nicole


No comments:

Post a Comment