Pages

Friday, November 15, 2019

"Cutest Pumpkin Ever" | Monthly Celebrations | November 2019

For the Monthly Celebrations series this month I went easy.  My room is currently still in a half packed level of mess.  

Having page kits from Scrapbook Generation are a big plus in my book.  They are always well designed, quick to put together and such a good deal.  I also have a LARGE hoard of them so it's always a good feeling to get one put together and into an album.


The layout was created with a very old Super Savers kit.  These are the ones that came with enough product to create three separate double page layouts.  The other two layouts were put together with other photos from this session with my son, so I figured I would just go ahead and continue with those photos and get them done.  So I managed to finish up a set of photos AND a kit.  


We have ONE more month in this yearlong series and I am excited to see what inspires everyone in December.

Thanks ~ Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment