Pages

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Exciting News!!!!

Hi all!

I'm a little late in haring this news, but I've been super busy in scrappy life and real life.



I applied for a Design Team position with 3 Scrappy Boys kit club and I was SELECTED!!!  I'm so excited!  I've never scrapped with a kit and I know how popular they are.  I think it will be a fun challenge every month to create pages, cards and other items using ONLY the supplies in the kits I receive.  I'm so used to picking exactly what I want and love that this will definitely push my creative boundaries. 

I love how friendly the other design team members are and the forums on the site are very positive.  Take a peek at the forums and the store and blog.  Heather has done a great job with the store and I'm loving what I've seen from the other design team members so far.  Makes me wonder what Heather was thinking when she picked ME! 

I'll be back in the next day or two with more of my assignments from the Allison Davis 6x6 class.

Thanks for stopping by!
Nicole

1 comment:

  1. I love your layouts and I am sure that you will do a wonderful job ! This monthly kit is one of my favorite, probably one that I would choose if I have budget for, I love it ! I can't wait to see what you will do.

    ReplyDelete