Pages

Sunday, January 12, 2014

More from "Kill Our Kits" challenge

Good Morning!

I managed to finish up two double pages from my September 2012 (ya, you read that right!) Super Sketch Club kit.  I had already assembled one of the three pages a long time ago.  But it was very fast and simple to grab photos from the same event and finish up those two pages.  All I have left from this kit are the two Saturday Sketches, which are both double pages as well.  Here's my finished pages:



I cannot say enough amazing things about this kit club.  I love how fast and easy it is to put together beautifully designed pages in a relatively short amount of time.  And with two kids, I don't have a lot of time!  And I love that most of the kits includes papers from collections I would normally never buy or think to use, but after I'm done I LOVE the results.

Thanks for stopping by!
Nicole

1 comment: