Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2014

@ Mt Charleston

Happy Sunday!

Today I am sharing a double page layout I made with my August Trio Kit from 3 Scrappy Boys and Sketch #331 from Nuts About Sketches.

The nice thing about using a photo collage (this one is from Kerri Bradford Studio) is that you don't need a whole lot paper or embellishments.

The Trio Kit came with some textured white cardstock and instead of using it as my base pages like I normally would, I chose to use it for some of the new print and cut shapes by Simple Stories in the Silhouette Store.  The feathers, journaling spot, compass and arrow are all print and cut shapes. 
I used the second sheet of white cardstock to make some "polaroid" type frames in place of the 3.5x5 photos that were shown in the sketch.  I loved the added interest they gave the page.
The Trio Kit came with another set of the Jillibean Soup alphas that I love.  They make for such quick titles.  I added a few travel phrase stamps and was all done.  This was probably the quickest double page layout I have ever done!
Thanks for stopping by!
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment