Pages

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Photo Arrangement Replay class - week #2

Hello - I'm back with some more from Allison Davis' Photo Arrangement Replay sketch class fun.  You can find the class here to purchase through Scrapbook Generation.  I love their sketches and have yet to be disappointed with anything they produce. 

I chose some photos from this summer when a friend and her daughter came to visit.  We let our kids play in the splash pad and then went to have lunch so us mommas could catch up on things going on.  Here's a look at the whole layout:
I ended up just using the cut apart cards from the I Heart Summer collection by Simple Stories to block out the bottom portion of the layout.  And I tried to use the chalkboard stamping technique that Nichol Magouirk showed on her blog a while back.  
I used some scraps to make a few banners and added them to the upper left corner with some enamel dots.
My friend's 5 year old daughter took this photo of us, so my face was cut off and I couldn't really make it a true 6x4 photo, so I just layered some papers and stickers to cover up the blank area of the photo.
I used foam adhesive to pop up some of the stickers, a glitter gel pen on the "bring your own" portion of the card and the sun sticker, and the heart with "summer lovin" is actually a transparency that comes with the collection pack that I just cut down to fit the 4x3 area.

Thanks for stopping by!
Nicole




No comments:

Post a Comment