Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2014

SSC May 2013 - Page 1 with VIDEO

Good morning!

Today I am sharing the first double page layout from the Super Savers portion of my May 2013 Scrapbook Generation Super Sketch Club Kit.  I can't say enough great things about these kits. 

In yesterday's post, I shared the video where I explained my process.  Prior to putting this kit together, I sat down with the sketches and sample pictures and went through my photos on the desktop and figured out what I wanted to use, edited, resized and saved them all to a folder that I then uploaded to send out for printing.  It was so easy to just have the photos all ready to go when I went to put the kit together.  I even saved my notes so I knew EXACTLY where each photo was going to go.

Here's the video and photos of the first layout:


Thanks for stopping by!
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment