Pages

Monday, July 21, 2014

December 2013 kit is killed!!

I am still playing catch up on my blog as far as all of the kits I have been working through.  Today I am sharing ALL five layouts I put together with the December 2013 Super Sketch Club kit from Scrapbook Generation.  For more information about these kits and my challenge I issued to myself, see this post.

Lets take a look at the contents of the kit and items I pulled to add to it:


First up are the three Super Savers.  I LOVE how fast these are to put together and am constantly amazed at how nice the pages look with only 4 sheets of pattern paper for all three pages!










And here are the two Sketch Day layouts.  I had a lot of fun incorporating little bits and pieces from my stash to help make these more of my own design in a way. I love how they turned out!







Thanks for stopping by!
Nicole







No comments:

Post a Comment