Pages

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Playing Catch Up

I really need to get better about updating my blog and having this be the "home" for all of my different scrappy things.

I already blogged my finished layouts from the Super Savers portion of my May 2013 (yup, 2013...) Super Sketch Club kit from Scrapbook Generation.  Today I am going to share the last two pages from this kit.  These are the sketches that Scrapbook Generation calls Sketch Day 1 and 2.  Both pages have process videos in case you want to see a look into how I personally assemble these kits and what I add to sort of put my own stamp on these pre-designed pages.


Here's the process video:


And then the fifth and final layout for my May 2013 SSC kit:



I am so glad that I was able to pair up photos to all five layouts and get an entire kit assembled and added to my albums.

Thanks for stopping by!
Nicole


No comments:

Post a Comment